37+ years of experience in real estate
As an experienced Realtor, I can guide you through the home buying and selling process and help negotiate the best possible real estate transaction for you. I will provide you with the finest real estate service based on the highest standard of ethics, values, and an unwavering commitment to customer care.
I am very knowledgeable about owning a home in Trilogy:
- Sewer Capacity Charges
- RCA CAP Fund (how it’s funded)
- HOA Dues
- Rules and Regulations of the community
- Community/home concerns (lawsuits)
- Local MLS (NWMLS)
- Washington Association of Realtors (WAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- King County Board of Realtors
I believe in serving the community where I live and work, and in doing so continue to support and enjoy being part of those that I am involved with. I support Eastside Baby Corner, Hopelink and Redmond Elementary’s Lunch Buddy Program.
Hobbies & Activities
Golf – Harley riding – Sailing/Boating – Flying (Cessna’s, Piper’s) – Downhill skiing – Saltwater fish/aquarium